— Skills: Project Management, Product Management, People and Team Management, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Communications, Mentoring, Coaching, Developing Standards, Financial Planning, Process Improvement, Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
— 5+ years of experience as Project manager and/or Delivery manager
— Strong understanding of Agile/Lean methodologies;
— Experience in outsource companies;
— Experience in PreSale processes as Project manager;
— At least Upper-Intermediate English level;
— Cultural awareness and ability to work in the international environment;
— Building trust and transparent relationships with customer and teammates;
— Strong communication skills and proactivity.
— Technical background;
— University degree in Engineering, Computer science, Management, or other degree related to technology.
• Possibility to influence the development of the project;
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere;
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching;
• The environment where you can implement your ideas;
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months);
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday);
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Attending professional conferences, summits, workshops, and seminars (70% compensation from the company);
• Access to the yoga training;
• English courses;
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences;
• Team parties and corporate events.
— Delivery Unit GPM, Growth and NPS;
— Take full responsibility and accountability for a Delivery Unit, coordinating several teams;
— Work closely with Project Managers, Client Success Managers to ensure successful completion of project goals;
— Work closely with Customer to ensure proper requirement and expectation management;
— Work closely with the Recruitment team to hire, onboard, and retain top talent;
— Work closely with the Business Development managers to initiate new projects;
— Being an example of Agile mindset with Product and Project management approaches, educating teams, securing effecting working processes;
— Decide on the monthly allocated resource budget to secure completion of a Delivery Unit goals.
Establishing and accomplishing successful delivery of software development program and achieve Delivery Unit goals