• At least 4 years of experience in Ruby Development;
• Strong experience with Ruby on Rails (5/6) framework;
• Good experience in writing SPA applications using Angular or Vue or React.js;
• Hands-on experience with HTML and CSS;
• Experience in relational databases like PostgreSQL;
• Experience with Sidekiq or Resque or similar;
• Experience in writing scalable, highly-performant, instrumented, and clean code and understand SOLID;
• Experience with maintenance and development of CI/CD infrastructure in the project;
• Experience with deployment, automation, and virtualization tools, Docker and docker-compose;
• Experience in managing 2+ teams (3+ developers per team) and build robust and suitable development process to cover SDLC;
• Upper-Intermediate level of English;
• Leadership and mentoring skills.
• Experience with Node.js and TypeScript;
• Hands-on experience with Angular;
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and teamwork.
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months);
• Flexible schedule: 8 hours per day, opportunities to working remotely;
• Paid vacation (18 working days per year and all national holidays) and sick leaves (10 working days per year);
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences with 70% coverage by the company;
• Communication with clients from all over the world and working with such domains — E-health, Fintech, E-commerce, Logistics;
• Partnership with UnitCity, InSoft Partners;
• Freedom in decision-making;
• Corporate events and team buildings;
• A well-organized company with structured processes;
• Cozy office near Lybidska metro station.
Making architectural decisions independently or together with a team
Developing a suitable development process together with the team, as well as further improving it
Development of Coding Standards together with the team and further support / development. Establish and maintain the Code Quality process
Holding technical interviews, feedback, making a decision on seniority and setting goals and a plan for trial period
Onboarding, adaptation and feedback within trial period
Delegate formalized hiring process to the team
Team development and assessment
Maintain and develop competency matrix, coding principles for RoR direction
Assistance in employee development (mentoring team members)
Formulation of personal development plans (technical part)
Providing job feedback, assessing technical skills and seniority level
Delegation of their tasks to team members for their development, and be able to participate in PreSale and start a new project
PreSale & Launch new projects
Participate in PreSales — collaboration with Delivery and Business teams, create and present a technical solution and estimate it.
Starting new projects — design tech solution architecture, gather/suggest suitable team members and building the development process
We are looking for Lead FullStack RoR Developer for leading RoR direction in the company to deliver robust solutions and growth of the team.
You will develop one of the largest directions in the company: build new teams, develop structure and internal processes to build an environment for engineers growth and project delivery. Your supervisor will be directly Head of Delivery that helps you to grow in management and leadership areas.