— Min. 1.5+ year of commercial experience in software development with Java-based solutions;
— Able to read Java;
— Knowledge of Swagger or CI is a must;
— Upper-Intermediate English.
— Good to have a software development background to be able to write automation and generators;
— Good to have experience with APIs.
• Possibility to influence the development of the project;
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere;
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching;
• The environment where you can implement your ideas;
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months);
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday);
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences;
• Team parties and corporate events.
Project: Developers’ community project for Germany company that provides connectivity for IoT & M2M devices