— Experience Project manager with Business Analysis skills 3+ years;
— Experience managing a project with at least
— Ability to manage 3+ small projects at a time
— Experience in managing PreSales to start a new project for a team;
— Experience in building and developing web and/or mobile applications 1+ years;
— Deep understanding of Agile principles in project management as well as traditional Project Management approaches;
— Fluent English (at least upper-intermediate level).
Experience in hiring people and acquiring teams.
• Growing to a Delivery Manager role;
• Possibility to influence the development of the project;
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere;
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching;
• The environment where you can implement your ideas;
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months);
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday);
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Attending professional conferences, summits, workshops, and seminars (70% compensation from the company);
• Access to the yoga training;
• English courses;
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences;
• Team parties and corporate events.
— Responsible for successful project delivery — delivering high quality on time and within clients expectations;
— Form a team, build processes to support efficient teamwork and product development;
— Manage the communication using facilitation with the teams and the stakeholders to initiate, execute and deliver values to our customers;
— Prepare project reports, develop and maintain project documentation, manage team workload;
— Writing requirements, specifications to address customer business goals and needs;
— Lead the Presale process from the Delivery department;
— Analyze customers business needs;
— Suggest and approved the scope of work (SOW) and suitable solution;
— Present SOW to a team to make an estimation;
— Prepare SOW with a team design, project budget, and duration for a customer;
— Present SOW to a customer.
We are looking for an experienced Project manager to provide a good service and deliver value for our favorite customers.
If you have a friend who can be interested in this vacancy or any other vacancies of ITernal Group, please fill in the form of our referral program forms.gle/fQsYMcxXBpopQik9A