— Experience as an IT Researcher;
— Experience in Google Boolean and
— Knowledge of LinkedIn searching;
— Experience in Market Research and analysis, exploring the salary ranges;
— English: Intermediate and higher.
— High level of self-organization, responsibility, and sociability.
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere;
• Mentoring and coaching from the Recruitment and HR team and possibility to gain a Recruitment Specialist role;
• The environment where you can implement your ideas;
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months);
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday);
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences;
• Team parties and corporate events;
• Cozy office near Kontraktova metro station, Podil.
— Improve and automate the candidate’s selection process;
— Participation in estimation and pre-sales with the clients in case of the new vacancies opening;
— Preparation of market analytics (including salary research);
— Searching for new contacts and maintaining the Database (we’re working with the CleverStaff);
— Interviewing and filling the feedback forms.