— At least Upper-intermediate English level;
— Experience with Laravel — 2 years and more;
— Strong knowledge of PostgreSQL or other equivalent RDBMS;
— Proficiency with modern development tools, like Webpack, Composer;
— Good knowledge of Linux and Docker;
— Experience with RESTful APIs and standards;
— Experience in writing unit tests.
— Experience in working with broker-messenger (RabbitMQ);
— Experience with Vue.js framework;
— Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3;
— Experience with NodeJS;
— Understanding CI/CD (Jenkins).
• Possibility to influence the development of the project
• Cozy office near Kontraktova metro station, Podil
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching
• The environment where you can implement your ideas
• Plans for growth and the performance review
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences with 70% coverage by the company
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday)
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Team parties, corporate events and personalized gifts (anniversaries, birthdays, etc.)
— Implement new functional modules;
— Provide realistic estimations;
— Refactoring existing codebase;
— Offer and design solutions and approaches to solve challenges that appear;
— Enjoy teamwork;
— Intensively communicate with the client and a team;
— Mentor junior developers.
— Laravel, Vue.js, PostgreSQL, Docker, Node.js, Nest.js, TypeScript, RabbitMQ, Redis.
An UK-based online hotel booking marketplace on a mission to offer everybody a fairer and cheaper way to book accommodation. We are in the process of delivering a killer feature to the global market.