• At least 4 years of experience in Ruby Development
• Strong experience with Ruby on Rails (5/6) framework
• Good experience in writing SPA applications using Angular or Vue or React.js
• Hands-on experience with HTML and CSS
• Experience in relational databases like PostgreSQL
• Experience with Sidekiq or Resque or similar
• Experience in writing scalable, highly-performant, instrumented, and clean code. Ready to follow community coding principles and understand SOLID
• Experience with maintenance and development of CI/CD infrastructure in the project.
• Experience with deployment, automation, and virtualization tools, Docker and docker-compose
• Upper-Intermediate level of English
• Experience with Node.js and TypeScript
• Hands-on experience with Angular
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and teamwork
• Possibility to influence the development of the project
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching
• The environment where you can implement your ideas
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months)
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday)
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
• Team parties and corporate events
• Cozy office near Kontraktova metro station, Podil
• Work closely together with business, design, and other stakeholders of the project
• Write robust manageable code
• Implement custom UI components on the frontend from the scratch
• Code review
• Debugging / Bugs fixing
• Write tests
• Perform software deployment
• Use JIRA bug-tracking system
• Love to research new technologies and best practices to improve the project
Thomsen Trampedach is a small team with a big mission. With the power of OSINT and the world’s strongest analyst team, we are protecting global brands from threats in the dark web, social media, e-commerce and domains.
Our own CMS, Pliano.com, helps us automate analyst work and communicate the threat landscape as well as our actions towards our clients from Legal and Marketing departments.
We already have several global corporations using Pliano, the feedback is positive and we know we are on the right path. Before we launch the rocket, we need a senior technician to a) make sure the current build is ready to manage a much bigger scale and b) oversee the production of new features that we will build during flight. As our senior technician, you get 100% freedom and support to make your tech choices.
As a Swiss-Danish company, trust and drive are our core values: You work however you work best. The only thing we care about is your output and engagement with the team.