— At least 3 years of commercial experience with Node.js;
— Commercial experience with Angular.оі, React or Vue;
— Commercial experience with Node-based backend services, built using Express, Nest.js, Loopback, Strapi, or others;
— Knowledge of modern RDBMs;
— Experience with modern principles of automated testing.
— Competency and experience as a web developer. We expect you to have hands on experience building production-grade software for the web, and a deep understanding of the functioning of modern web software.
— Motivated to be more than „just a coder”.
— Friendly, patient, communicative, and honest
— English — Intermediate and higher.
— Typescript, Docker, PostgreSQL;
— Commercial experience with AWS;
— Experience building products for large audiences.
• Possibility to influence the development of the project;
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere;
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching;
• The environment where you can implement your ideas;
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months);
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday);
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences;
• Team parties and corporate events;
• Cozy office near Kontraktova metro station, Podil.
— Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the platform;
— Make sure produced code is secure, stable and operating efficiently;
— Optimization and improvement of business logic;
— Support the system / team in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems;
— Provide your expertise and architectural assistance to other team members;
— Participation in planning sprints, daily meetings, retrospectives, code reviews with a team;
— Estimation and implementation of sprint tasks;
— Perform software deployment;
— Use JIRA bug-tracking system.
Telemedicine solution that provides real-time health care to patients at a distance. Now solution counts 70,000 providers, 5MM minutes per month and 8000 video sessions per day, with numbers doubling every year. Their target is to become one of the largest telemedicine providers in the United States.