— Experience from 1 year in design;
— Good knowledge of Figma;
— Knowledge of the Basic Elements and Principles of Graphic Design;
— Portfolio with solutions of complex problems by the interface design;
— Experience with design systems or UI kits;
— Ability to present yourself and your work to the customer;
— The desire to do projects well and efficiently;
— Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
— Wireframing and design on Figma is a must;
— English level — Intermediate and higher.
— An educated person with an inquiring mind;
— Responsible and keeps everything under control.
— Knowledge of Sketch and other design tools;
— Understanding the web development process;
— Work experience in related fields.
— Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months);
— Participation in educational events and thematic conferences (with 70% compensation from the company);
— Development assistance through mentoring and coaching;
— Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday);
— Paid vacation and sick leaves;
— An atmosphere in which you can realize your ideas;
— Team parties and corporate events;
• Design support for ongoing projects;
• You will be working with a team of a very technically strong team who are working on delivering high-quality design solutions and will have the opportunity to learn and develop;
• Develop wireframes and designs;
• Develop responsive web designs;
• Develop mobile app designs;
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems;
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and Art Director;
• Deliver design concepts;
• Flexibility to switch between projects and understanding of new priorities is a must;
• Contribute in all phases of the design development lifecycle;
• Ability to demonstrate your knowledge of critical thinking and problem solving;
• Produce well-organized designs;
• Work independently when required;
• Continuously learn and improve skills;
• Attention to detail is essential.
You will be part of a passionate team of UX designers working with an exciting business stack consisting of exclusive projects, mobile applications, and complex web services.
First of all, we onboard you to support current projects and help the Art Director with presentations and work with internal design materials. In the long term, we help you grow to the level where you can participate in more complex projects from the very beginning, helping you develop and improve your skills while moving up the career ladder.
For further communication, please fill out the Google Form.