• 2+ years of commercial experience;
• English — Upper-Intermediate;
• Excellent knowledge of Figma (knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop Adobe Xd will be a plus, but not obligatory)
• Portfolio with solutions of complex problems by the interface design
• Experience with design systems
• Ability to present yourself and your work to the customer
• The desire to do projects well and efficiently
• Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
• Wireframing and design on Figma is a must
• Understanding design implementation of web development workflow.
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere;
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching;
• The environment where you can implement your ideas;
• Plans for growth and the performance review (every 6 months);
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to working remotely (8 hours workday);
• Paid vacation and sick leaves;
• Attending professional conferences, summits, workshops, and seminars (70% compensation from the company);
• Access to the yoga training;
• English courses;
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences;
• Team parties and corporate events.
• Understand product specifications and user psychology
• Develop wireframes and designs
• Develop responsive web designs
• Develop mobile app designs
• Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
• Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers and Art Director
• Deliver design concepts with fast timelines
• Flexibility to switch between projects and understanding of new priorities is a must
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX designer to design digital platforms, CRM systems and large e-commerce websites. Sometimes mobile apps.
As a member of the design team, the UX/UI Designer will play a vital role in the production of digital experiences across web sites and web applications (mobile/desktop) and native mobile apps (iOS/Android). This is a customer-centric, digital experience position;
The main goal is working with business and functional leadership to understand customer experience challenges and identify opportunities to solve or enhance user journeys, product adoption, feature utilization, product/program performance and overall customer satisfaction.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who can grasp client’s requests and propose smart and creative solutions in collaboration with the Art Director. A strong portfolio of successful UX/UI projects is essential.
For further communication, please fill out the Google Form.