Iterasec works with clients worldwide, helping them find vulnerabilities and secure their products. Our projects range from mobile/web applications to complex modern automotive stacks. We work with both small product companies as well as Fortune 500 enterprises.
We provide security compliance services helping our clients efficiently build, maintain and enhance their ISMS and compliance projects, such as ISO27001, TISAX, SOC2, ISO27701, etc. Our unique differentiator is that we make compliance non-bureaucratic and practically efficient.
We are looking for a curious, capable and motivated Information Security Manager who will join our security team to work on such projects.
- 1-3 years of experience in the IT/Cybersecurity industry
- Hands-on experience with ISO2700x support/implementation or similar standards
- Understanding the ISMS and SDLC concepts
- Experience and understanding of the risk management concepts
- Strong ability and drive to learn and develop cybersecurity skills
- Excellent communication skills and technical English (Intermediate+)
- Good salary + bonus system
- Diverse project portfolio and technologies to work with
- Rewarding environment: brilliant team ready to share knowledge and collaborate
- Courses and conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company.
- We are a remote-first company with full WFH support and a flexible work schedule.
- Implement and maintain ISMS and ISO27001/SOC2/TISAX projects for several clients acting as their Virtual Information Security Manager
- Develop and maintain relevant documentation for the clients and our own documentation toolkits
- Running internal audits and gap analysis
- Supporting management processes within ISMS
- Helping and consulting our clients to address other certifications and standards, such as GDPR, HIPAA, SOC2, etc.