• At least 3 years’ experience in IT Operations or Systems Engineering;
• Understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban);
• Understanding of DevOps principles;
• Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle;
• Understanding of web and mobile application technologies;
• Source code management tools (Git);
• Configuring CI/CD pipeline (TFS/Azure DevOps);
• Containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes);
• Configuration management (Ansible/Chef/Puppet);
• Web servers (IIS/Nginx/Apache);
• Monitoring and logging tools;
• Strong system administration Windows Server (2012R2 — 2016) or Linux OSes;
• Scripting and software development skills (Bash, Power-Shell);
• Understanding of basic network services and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SSH).
• Excellent communication skills;
• Responsible and loyal;
• Team player;
• English: upper-intermediate.
Be a plus:
• Infrastructure as Code practice;
• Cloud services (Azure);
• Experience with managing and operation of database systems (MS SQL/Oracle or other);
• Any experience with programming (.NET, Java).
• Competitive compensation;
• Paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave (+3 paid sick days without sick list);
• Medical insurance with sport and stomatology programs;
• Free English and Norwegian Courses;
• Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv with excellent office facilities;
• Friendly team of high experienced specialists;
• Trainings and travel abroad, certifications covered by the company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Creating and supporting the development platforms of the bank’s products;
• Configuring and supporting continuous integration, delivery and deployment processes, as well as logging and monitoring services, databases and queues;
• Analysis of failures, identifying and isolating the source of problems;
• Automation of routine tasks and operational processes;
• All in close cooperation with developers and infrastructure engineers at all stages of application development lifecycle, as well as in accordance with the company’s IT development strategy.
Itera is looking for a DevOps (Build Engineer) with a wide experience within IT operations, system engineering, system automation and continuous integration to join the distributed project for Icelandic bank. Strong technical background, problem analysis skills as well as good communications skills are essential. The qualified candidate will be in close cooperation with development and operations teams located in Iceland and Ukraine to maintain and improve existing processes to guarantee reliability of underlying environments.