• Higher degree or last year university student in field of networking technologies and system administration;
• Good to have an experience on the similar position (system administrator/support engineer).
• Microsoft Windows Server, basic installation and configuration;
• Linux platforms, basic installation and configuration;
• Understanding of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS);
• Understanding and basic working experience with monitoring systems e.g. Nagios, Icinga or similar;
• Basic CMD/Bash/Power-Shell scripting.
• Good communication skills;
• English: upper-intermediate;
• Problem solving skills;
• Analytical mind;
• Ready to deliver under pressure;
Be a plus:
• Installation and configuration of development tools (git, TFS, Jenkins etc.);
• Hands-on experience with Cloud services (Azure/AWS/GCP);
• Services virtualization (VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V etc.);
• Security solutions Proxy-servers/Firewall/Identity Management;
• ITIL, ISO 19770 and 20000.
• Competitive compensation;
• Paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave (+3 paid sick days without sick list);
• Medical insurance with sport and stomatology programs;
• Free English and Norwegian Courses;
• Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv with excellent office facilities;
• Friendly team of high experienced specialists;
• Trainings and travel abroad, certifications covered by the company.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• IT Infrastructure support;
• Support development process and tools;
• System troubleshooting, resolving of known errors, workarounds;
• Analysis of monitoring systems alarms.
Itera Ukraine, a leading provider of innovative digital solutions, is looking for the talented and highly motivated specialist on the position of a Junior Technical Consultant.