• At least 3 years’ experience within software development
• Knowledge of .NET Framework (C# and ASP.NET)
• English: Intermediate or higher. You must be able to talk to Norwegian manager regularly.
• High-level of responsibility and loyalty
• Experience of direct communication with customer
Be a plus:
• Knowledge of Episerver CMS or Umbraco CMS
• SharePoint Online & Azure experience
• Front-end development experience, knowledge of Angular JS or React JS
• Practical experience with web services and integrations
• Knowledge of Typescript
• Knowledge of one or several workflow engines
• Knowledge of unit testing, continuous integration
• Competitive compensation
• Paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave (+3 paid sick days without sick list)
• Medical insurance with sports and stomatology
• Free English and Norwegian language courses
• Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv
• Friendly team of high experienced specialists
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Communicate with customer, understand technical requirements
• Implement software development solution and modules, contribute to design
• Deliver high quality code and documentation
Itera is looking for a .Net Developer who will join a small team working on several maintenance projects with Norwegian manager. Most of the projects are based on Microsoft technology stack (C#, .Net, MS SQL, SharePoint Online), but other languages, components and tools are used for Front-End development, integrations, workflows, networking etc. Teams works with Scrum, and each Sprint could be dedicated to quite different modules, integrations, migrations or front-end work.
This project is very good place for open-minded person, who likes to switch between different areas and tools, but will also have enough persistence and discipline to solve even routine tasks.
The qualified candidate will need to be a fast learner and be able to grasp technical and business aspects of the projects. Business trips to Norway may take place 1 or 2 time per year.