• At least 5 years of experience within software development.
• Deep understanding software product lifecycle, quality assurance approaches
• Solid experience with Visual Studio and C#
• Strong knowledge of ASP.NET Web API
• Front-end development experience, knowledge of Angular JS
• Experience with TFS and GIT
• Experience of direct communication with customer
• Knowledge of unit testing, continuous integration
• English: upper-intermediate
• Responsible and loyal
• Team player
Be a plus:
• Good understanding of REST services
• MS Azure
• WCF Services
• Experience in working according to SCRUM methodology
• Offshoring projects experience
• Experience of work in distributed environment
• Competitive compensation
• Paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave (+3 paid sick days without sick list)
• Medical insurance with sport and stomatology programs
• Free English and Norwegian Courses
• Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv with excellent office facilities
• Friendly team of high experienced specialists
• Trainings covered by the company
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Communicate with customer, understand technical requirements
• Implement software development solution and modules, contribute to design
• Deliver high quality code and documentation
Itera is looking for a Senior Full-Stack .Net Developer for the new project for Norwegian customer (financial domain) to become a part of distributed team and help to build successful collaboration with customer.
At the moment, the Customer is running a large project aimed to replace legacy core systems with new solutions.
The qualified candidate will need to be a fast learner and be able to grasp technical and business aspects of the project. Business trips to Norway may take place.