• At least
• Deep understanding software product lifecycle, quality assurance approaches
• Experience of work in distributed team/environment
• Experience of direct communication with client
• Experience in working with ASP .NET.MVC
• Knowledge of unit-testing, continuous integration
Education & Language:
• Master degree or Bachelor degree from technological university/college.
• English: intermediate high, both verbal and written.
Is a plus:
• Experience of work accordingly SCRUM methodology
• Tech Leading experience
• Competitive compensation
• Paid vacation, 100% paid sick leave (+3 paid sick days without sick list)
• Medical insurance with sport and stomatology programs
• Free English and Norwegian Courses
• Comfortable office in the center of Kyiv with excellent office facilities
• Friendly team of high experienced specialists
• Trainings covered by the company
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Participate in exciting projects in all phases of the process.
• Development, upgrade and error correction.
• Perform unit testing and contribute in other testing.
• Developing according to specification.
• Responsible for quality in own work.
• Responsible for smaller modules.
Itera is looking for .Net Tech Lead who has experience in ASP.NET MVC development to be a part of distributed SCRUM team. Client is a large Nordic company (one of the largest finance groups in Europe) providing a broad range of financial services. Team develops a portal solution for Nordic market and is located in Norway and Ukraine. Daily communication with Team Leader as well as with other developers/business users and business trips will be an essential part of the working process.