Itera is building a new customer portal for Itera and is actively looking for developers who want to be part of this new and exciting in-house journey.
The portal will be built from the ground up in .NET Core API and Vue.js. We need talented senior developers with good knowledge of the technology.
The portal will help in digitalizing and streamline processes at both the customer and the provider side, and will be the main arena for all support, ordering, and insight of services. The responsive design allows for multiple device usage and will provide a large and continuously growing range of services well into the future.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop Vue.js based SPA from scratch
- Create a plan for solution enhancement
- Design and implementing accurate, secure, and efficient databases
- Develop technical documentation
- Able to work independently and do supervision
- Communicate with Product Owner, gather technical requirements
- At least 4 years’ experience within software development
- At least 2 years’ experience in Vue.js, TypeScript
- Experience with building responsive design (using Figma or similar)
- Experience customizing Vuetify components
- Good OOP skills and good quality of produced code
- Experience in designing application architecture
- Experience of direct communication with customer
- English: Upper Intermediate. You must be able to talk to Norwegian Product owner regularly.
Be a plus:
- Experience with Nuxt
- Experience of work by SCRUM methodology
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants