Itera is looking for a Senior Full-stack Developer who will join our Itera team to work for Norwegian customer, a leading technology company for media logistics in Northern Europe.
The customer develops technologies and services for companies in need of technology for subscription services or logistics. Simply put, they take care of the entire value chain from order to delivery into the hands of the consumer. They provide the industry standard for distribution of media products.
Team will be distributed and consists of highly dedicated and educated experts and specialists within system and application development, IT architecture, product innovation, business development and project management. The developer teams are dedicated to one or a few products and services. Scrum is used to optimize the product development, and have focus on DevOps, data science and learning new technologies.
We are looking for an open-minded person, who confess continuous self-development and able to solve challenging tasks under guidance\support or by himself. This position is an ideal for those who are looking for opportunity to work in international self-motivated team and work with modern technologies. Business trips to Norway might take pace.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicate with customer, gather technical requirements
- Development of frontend and backend parts
- Implement re-useable components from design
- Participate in early in planning of new solutions
- IT education in Computer Science (Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree)
- Knowledge and experience with general frontend (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with React
- Experience with TypeScript, Redux is preferable
- Experience with Node.js on Lambdas
- Experience with DynamoDB
- Experience with API Gateway
- Experience writing tests, e.g. unit tests
- Passionate about developing robust and error tolerant APIs and web apps
- Good English, written and oral
- Will be a plus
- Experience with AWS
Be a plus:
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants