Itera is looking for a Data Analyst who will join our Itera team to work for Norwegian customer, a leading technology company for media logistics in Northern Europe.
The customer develops technologies and services for companies in need of technology for subscription services or logistics. Simply put, they take care of the entire value chain from order, to delivery into the hands of the consumer. They provide the industry standard for distribution of media products.
Team will be distributed and consists of highly dedicated and educated experts and specialists within system and application development, IT architecture, product innovation, business development and project management. The developer teams are dedicated to one or a few products and services. Scrum is used to optimize the product development, and have focus on DevOps, data science and learning new technologies.
We are looking for Data Analyst (DA), who is curious to find interesting correlations between data, is able to present it in a practical manner without a lot of micromanagement, and as long as the person has some design and UX sense to produce intuitive reports that the customer can start using without training.
This position is an ideal for those who are looking for opportunity to work in international self-motivated team and work with modern technologies. Business trips to Norway might take pace.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyze data of internal platform
- Investigate use cases from customer
- Create reports / templates in Tableau that analyses this data in several ways
- Maintain and support designed reported
- Minimum Master’s Degree with subjects such as computer science
- In-depth knowledge of Tableau, and experience visualising data in Tableau.
- Curious to investigate complex data, and find new and interesting relations
- Experience with UX design, and ability to present complex data in an intuitive and practical manner
- Good knowledge of version control and git is a plus
- Good understanding and experience solving complex problems and challenges
- Good English, oral and written
- Analytical and structured
- Result oriented
- Approachable, professional, takes initiative and outgoing
- Open-minded and enjoys trying out new technology
- Customer oriented
- Team player
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants