Itera is looking for a talented Middle Test Engineer with strong testing skills to become a part of test team in a journey of development of a new solution.
The project started a few months ago and we made a decision to extend the team.
The team works on a complex project for global organization. This particular project is developed for
German branch. Customer is building a new solution for maritime section using the latest Microsoft technology stack on Azure.
Short trips to Germany are possible (after the quarantine).
Qualified candidate has to be initiative, fast learning person that can quickly grasp technical and business
aspects of the specified industry. Strong communication skills are essential.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Being a part of testing team and QA activities in the project
- Plan required test activities
- Perform requirements analysis and testing
- Perform test design in sufficient form and maintain it
- Perform continuous manual testing and bug tracking
- Communicate with developers, test team and product owner
- Report to customer
- At least 2+ years of experience within software testing
- Experience in web applications testing
- Experience in test planning and estimating
- Experience of work in distributed environment, dynamic team
- Experience in direct communication with customer
Be a plus:
- Experience in direct communication with client
- Working in a distributed team
- ISTQB certification
- English: upper intermediate
- Strong communication skills
- Ready to take responsibility
- Self-organized and result-oriented
- Energetic and proactive 😊
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants