Itera is looking for a DevOps Engineer with wide experience within IT operations, system engineering, system automation, and continuous integration to join the distributed customer projects.
Strong technical background, problem analysis skills, as well as good communications skills, are essential. The qualified candidate will be in close cooperation with development and operations teams to maintain and improve existing processes to guarantee reliability of underlying environments.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating and supporting infrastructure management together with automated provisioning and monitoring based on IBM/RedHat Cloud products.
- Maintaining and supporting CI/CD systems.
- Analysis of failures, identifying and isolating the source of problems.
- Automation of routine tasks and operational processes.
- All in close cooperation with business and infrastructure engineers at all stages for solutions tunning and according to business needs.
- At least 3 years experience in IT Operations or Systems Engineering.
- Understanding of DevOps, GitOps principles.
- Experience working Linux (RHEL is preferred, Ubuntu, CentOS are optional).
- Agile working, ability to work independently.
- Version Control Systems (Git preferred).
- Configuring CI/CD pipelines (e.g., Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins).
- Cloud services (Azure or IBM preferred, AWS, GCP, Oracle Cloud are optional).
- Infrastructure as code technologies (e.g., ARM templates/bicep, Terraform).
- Configuration management (Ansible/Ansible Tower preferred, Puppet, Chef are optional).
- Container and container orchestration technology (RedHat OpenShift preferred, Kubernetes).
- Scripting language (Python, PowerShell, Bash).
- ITSM tools (e.g. ServiceNow, Cherwell, HPSM, Zendesk)
- Logging, monitoring and metric collection systems (e.g., Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, ELK)
Be a plus:
- Any certifications from RedHat
- Familiar with IBM Cloud Pak solutions (e.g., CP for Data, CP for Applications etc.)
- Workflow Automation
- REST API/SOAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible and loyal
- Team player
- English: upper-intermediate
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants