Itera is looking for a Business Analyst to join the project for DNV.
DNV is an international accredited registrar and classification society headquartered in Høvik, Norway.
The company currently has about 14,500 employees and 350 offices operating in more than 100 countries, and provides services for several industries including maritime, renewable energy, oil & gas, electrification, and using IoT in solutions.
Project is moving a DNV Navigator port solution to the new technology platform. DNV Navigator port solution is used every day on board several thousand ships worldwide for port documentation management, helping mariners negotiate the administrative and regulatory complexities of port clearance and the passage through protected waters.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Analyze product usage data, provide actionable insights and recommendations to improve user experience
- Gather and analyze business requirements
- Write high-level project requirements
- Create the Build Road Map using epics from the CBS
- Write detailed requirements and User Scenarios & Acceptance Criteria
- Manage requirements in their life cycle
- Work with data engineers
- Communicate written requirements amongst the team
- Manage issues with clarity and ensure effective information flow and team working.
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a Business Analyst/Product Owner/Requirement Manager or related position with similar responsibilities
- Write and speak in English (English level on Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Complete assignments with thoroughness and accuracy to achieve results and high-quality work
- Follow standards and procedures
- Keep complete records and reporting required for the role
- Pay attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Be a plus:
- Experience working within Agile environment.
- Experience in shipping or maritime business domain
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants