• 2+ years of experience with development on the Salesforce platform
• Strong knowledge of Scrum or other agile methodology
• Experience in integration development
• Salesforce certification
• English: intermediate high, both verbal and written
• Preferably experience from the banking or financial sector
• Competitive compensation
• 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
• Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
• Free English and Norwegian Courses
• Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
• Fully remote during quarantine
• High-end technics and gadgets
• Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
• Transparent career development and planned individual career path
• PE support by professional accountants
• Participate in exciting projects in all phases of the process
• Development, upgrade, and error correction
• Perform unit testing and contribute in other testing.
• Developing according to specification
• Responsible for quality in own work
• Responsible for smaller modules
We are looking for Salesforce Developer to be a part of distributed SCRUM team.
Client is a large Nordic company (one of the largest finance groups in Europe) providing a broad range of financial services. You will be part of a development team building new Engagement platform.
We expect you to take on a role as a Developer and working closely together with the team and other stakeholders. You will work with both custom development as well as Salesforce configuration and help to improve the way of working within the project.
Daily communication with Team Leader as well as with other developers/business users and business trips will be an essential part of the working process.