We are looking for Senior .NET Developer to be a part of distributed SCRUM team.
Client is a large Nordic company (one of the largest finance groups in Europe) providing a broad range of financial services. You will take place in the Ukrainian part of development team building and maintaining existing set of applications. We expect you to take on a role as Senior developer and working closely together with the team and other stakeholders. Daily communication with colleagues onsite as well as with other developers/business users and business trips (when not restricted) will be an essential part of the working process.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Participate in exciting projects in all phases of the process.
- Development, upgrade, and error correction.
- Perform unit testing and contribute in other testing.
- Developing according to specification.
- 6+ years experience in .NET, preferably .NET Core and ASP.NET Core using C#
- Experience with DevOps Process and CI/CD
- Familiarity with SOLID principles, clean architecture, DDD
- Interest, experience in microservices, distributed systems, security best practices
Be a plus:
- Experience in banking software beneficial
- Experience with Azure DevOps
Education & Language:
- English: upper-intermediate, both verbal and written.
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants