Itera is rapidly growing Norwegian technology and consulting company with global ambition named one of the region’s most innovative companies for 5 years in a row.
We’re working with customers across a wide range of market sectors, applying our expertise in digital technology, business consulting, and design to transform their businesses and realize their ambitions for a sustainable future.
Here’s where you can make a difference.
We have ambition to grow still further over the next 3 years and we’re looking for a passionate and skilled Head of Talent Acquisition who will own talent acquisition strategy and vision, partnering with Hiring Managers and offering innovative and creative advice and solutions on how to attract and recruit the best talent available to realize growth ambition.
Ready to make a difference?
We are looking for passionate, skilled person with strategic mindset, systematic thinking and ambitious in plans and delivery:
- Proven track record at managerial level for Talent Acquisition (at least 5 subordinates) in IT industry in a fast-paced environment.
- At least 5 years of successful recruitment experience
- Master’s degree in business management/human resources/psychology
- Proven track record in building effective recruitment processes
- Proven experience of automating and improving all aspects of the recruitment process
- Experience in sourcing, pitching, and closing candidates
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats
- Skilled at negotiation, presentation
- Leadership skills
- Excellent at both verbal and written communication
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Business acumen
- Can-do attitude with ability to drive processes and positively influence stakeholders on all levels
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
What we expect from you (Tasks and responsibilities, expected behavior):
Hiring and Recruitment team management
- Developing, managing, and maintaining a highly-skilled talent acquisition team (currently 4 with further growth)
- Coach Hiring Managers in recruiting techniques — LinkedIn profiles building, candidate pipeline building, talent spotting, interviewing and assessments
Talent Attraction Strategy (Business transformation and growth)
- Identifying organisation’s needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance
- Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the Resource Owners to feed into recruitment SLA
- Anticipating the organisations future and working with senior managers to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company’s success
- Closely cooperation with Communication department in Employer Branding activities.
- Work towards turning employees into brand ambassadors by creating programs and activities to boost digital footprint.
- Collaborate cross-borders with HR colleagues to develop new and creative recruiting strategies that will serve to differentiate us from other organizations.
- Align talent acquisition processes cross-borders with colleagues from Norway, Slovakia and other locations if applicable.
- Communicating with external sources, i.e. peer organisations to acknowledge any trends in recruitment and labor market
- Analyze recruiting metrics to identify areas of improvement and provide data-driven recommendations to team members and key stakeholders.
Hiring Process & Candidate Experience (Operational excellence)
- Owning all hiring processes — setting high standards for speed and quality
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, practical assessments, and behavioral questions).
- Creating and proofing guidelines for hiring practices within the organization.
- Coordinate with hiring managers and Business Development Office to forecast and facilitate hiring needs.
- Manages the ATS iCIMS and recruitment technology tools
- Manage and deliver reports and data when required
- Produce regular reports on talent needs, acquisitions, and plans.
- Ensure the hiring process is delivered at the highest of standards.
- Continuously review process to drive improvements and change especially using automation tools
What we promise you:
- That you’ll become part of a strong professional environment
- A great, diverse and inclusive work environment with many social opportunities both inside and outside work
- A culture that is characterized by generosity, humor, ambitions, curiosity and a desire to make a difference
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path.
- PE support by professional accountants