Itera is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer who will join our Itera team to work for Norwegian customer, a leading technology company for media logistics in Northern Europe.
The customer develops technologies and services for companies in need of technology for subscription services or logistics. Simply put, they take care of the entire value chain from order to delivery into the hands of the consumer.
They provide the industry standard for the distribution of media products.
Team will be distributed and consists of highly dedicated and educated experts and specialists within system and application development, IT architecture, product innovation, business development, and project management. The developer teams are dedicated to one or a few products and services. Scrum is used to optimize product development and has focus on DevOps, data science, and learning new technologies.
A Frontend Developer who is passionate about making services that users will love. As a Frontend Developer, you will make sure that customer’s groundbreaking distribution services get modern and well-working user interfaces.
We are looking for an open-minded person, who confesses continuous self-development and able to solve challenging tasks under guidance\support or by himself. This position is ideal for those who are looking for the opportunity to work in an international self-motivated team and work with modern technologies. Business trips to Norway might take place.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicate with customer, gather technical requirements
- Development of frontend (web + app)
- Implement re-useable components from design
- Participate in early in planning of new solutions
- Bachelor or higher degree in IT
- Knowledge and experience with general frontend (HTML, CSS)
- Experience with React and TypeScript (3+ years of development experience)
- Experience with Redux is a plus
- Experience with build and set up of frontend applications (npm, webpack or similar)
- Experience with app development (iOS, Android, React Native, Firebase) is preferable
- Knowledge of storybooks is an advantage
- Experience with REST-based applications
- Advanced English — oral and written
- Analytical and structured
- Result oriented
- Approachable, professional, takes initiative, and outgoing
- Open-minded and enjoys trying out new technology
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants