• At least 4 years in QA
• At least 3 years of test automation experience (.NET)
• Understanding of test automation methodologies
• Solid knowledge of OOP principles and common patterns
• Experience of work in distributed environment, dynamic team
• Experience of direct communication with Customer
• English: upper intermediate
• Strong communication skills
• Ready to take responsibility
• Passione and engaged
Be a plus:
• Experience in API\Backend test automation
• ISTQB certification
• Competitive compensation
• 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
• Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
• Free English and Norwegian Courses
• Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
• Fully remote during quarantine
• High-end technics and gadgets
• Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
• Transparent career development and planned individual career path
• PE support by professional accountants
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Together with test automation team define scope, priorities for test automation, clarify requirements if needed
• Extend and maintain existing test automation framework
• Develop new automated tests
• Run automated tests, provide results and repots to Customer team
• Assure reliability of the automated tests results
Itera is looking for Middle Test Automation Engineer to join project for big Norwegian bank to participate in testing of complex solution (including integration with other core systems).
Customer is international banking group with global Our team is part of Nordic subsidiary, working with complex IT solution, covering all banking business processes, from front-end (web or mobile applications) to back-end systems.
Test automation engineer will be a part of existing test automation team that automates testing for several products, including core back-office solution.
Qualified candidate should have strong communication skills to support daily communication with Customer as well as with manual test team, test automation team, developers, business users etc.
Short business trips to Scandinavia are possible (after the lockdown is over).