• At least 3 years experience in software development
• Experience with Net Core 3.1, REST Integration to several 3rd parties
• Experience with Razor Pages (Including HTML / CSS)
• Experience with Git in Azure DevOps
• Experience in deployment in Linux Containers on Azure Kubernetes Services
• Knowledge of unit testing, CI/CD process
• English: Intermediate or higher. You must be able to talk to Danish team and customer regularly.
• Good OOP / OOD skills and good quality of produced code
Be a plus:
• Knowledge of AngularJS
• Previous experience of work within the Agile environment
• Competitive compensation
• 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
• Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
• Free English and Norwegian Courses
• Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
• Fully remote during quarantine
• High-end technics and gadgets
• Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
• Transparent career development and planned individual career path
• PE support by professional accountants
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Communicate with customer, gather technical requirements
• Implement software development solution and modules
• Deliver high-quality code
• Writing and maintaining technical documentation
Itera is looking for a Full Stack Developer who will join our Danish Itera team to work for Danish customer, a leading provider of digital payment services — in person, online, and via mobile devices.
Technology stack mostly consists of .Net, Azure Devops, Razor pages, etc.
Our team believe in Scrum and use it on daily basis. The scope of work could be dedicated to quite different products, integrations, and migration.
We are looking for an open-minded person, who confess continuous self-development and able to solve challenging tasks under the guidance\support or by himself. Who will be in touch with Danish managers and tech leads. This position is an ideal for those who are looking for opportunity to work in international self-motivated team and work with modern technologies.