• Professional React/TypeScript developer (5+ years of development experience)
• Basic infrastructure and automation experience, on a user-level (DevOps, git, CI/CD, serverless, Kubernetes)
• Experience with data visualization libraries like D3.js or Plotly.js is a plus
• Experience of direct communication with customer and requirements clarification
• English: Intermediate or higher.
• High-level of responsibility and loyalty
Will be a plus:
• Experience working within Agile environment
• Experience in start-up environment
• Competitive compensation
• 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
• Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
• Free English and Norwegian Courses
• Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
• Fully remote during quarantine
• High-end technics and gadgets
• Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
• Transparent career development and planned individual career path
• PE support by professional accountants
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Able to work independently and do supervision
• Communicate with customer, gather technical requirements
• Deliver high quality code
Itera is looking for React/TypeScript Front End Developer to join our team and help develop customer applications, especially designed to help domain expert engineers and data-scientists.
You will work together with a highly skilled cross-functional team, including developers, designers, data-scientists and product experts, to develop and improve our current application. You should be comfortable with React/TypeScript in relatively large applications.
The application enables to gather and visualize data (using Plotly.js), as well as performing advanced analysis on time series data.
Customer data platform aggregates and processes data from millions of industrial sensors, combines that data with 3D-models and drawings, P&IDs, and historical data. Current goal for our client is to build a team which is going to work on customization of existed solution for oil & gas industry.