• Knowledge of C# (.Net Framework and .Net Core)
• At least 2 years of experience within software development.
• English: Intermediate or higher. You must be able to talk to Norwegian manager regularly.
• High-level of responsibility and loyalty
• Experience of direct communication with customer
Be a plus:
• SharePoint Online, Office 365, Azure experience
• Front-end development experience, knowledge of Angular 2+ version
• Practical experience with web services and integrations
• Knowledge of one or several workflow engines
• Knowledge of unit testing, continuous integration
• Competitive compensation
• 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
• Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
• Free English and Norwegian Courses
• Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
• Fully remote during quarantine
• High-end technics and gadgets
• Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
• Transparent career development and planned individual career path
• PE support by professional accountants
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Communicate with customer, understand technical requirements
• Implement software development solution and modules, contribute to design
• Deliver high quality code and documentation
Itera is looking for a .Net Developer who will join a team working on development and supporting Itera’s core systems. The team is operating in the virtual environment, where development is performed from Kyiv, while management and core stakeholders are located in Oslo. Most of the projects’ back-ends are based on Microsoft technology stack (C#, .Net & .Net Core, MS SQL, SharePoint Online, Office Online), while on the front-end implemented with the usage of React and Angular’s latest versions. Moreover, some components and tools are also used for integrations, workflows, networking etc. The team works using Agile approach (close to Kanban).
The ideal candidate for us is an open-minded person who are keen on switching between different areas and tools, attentive to details and eager to continuous self-improvement. Also, this position is required an analytical mindset from the candidate, as the qualified candidate will need to understand the business aspects of the projects. Business trips to Norway may take place 1 or 2 time per year (once the lock down is over).