iTechArt has been delivering mobile development services since 2008. Today, our mobile team includes 85+ developers that have successfully implemented 50+ projects.
Our iOS developers work with various domains, such as logistics, real estate, sports, IoT, and restaurant business.
In some projects, we take full control over tech solutions. We fully leverage processes that ensure high code quality — Unit/UI tests, cross-review, CI/CD.
iTechArt hosts regular meetups where iOS developers discuss the latest news, complex project solutions and reviews of new tools.
- Communication with customers, clarifying and discussing the requirements when needed;
- Participation in project planning;
- Active involvement in code review;
- Participation in different stages of the software development, i.e., creating demos of new functionality, writing tests, building and releasing apps;
- Work in a distributed team, adding new functionality;
- Update and maintenance of existing components.
- Intermediate English;
- 4+ years of app development experience using Swift;
- Experience with RxSwift, MVVM;
- Experience with Git, understanding of Git Flow;
- Experience in writing unit tests, knowledge of CI/CD.