● 4+ years of commercial Ruby on Rails/Ruby Dev experience;
● solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
● MVC (MVP);
● Rest API;
● Rails ORM;
● analytical mindset, good troubleshooting skills;
● responsible, communicative, proactive, eager to improve professional knowledge.
● frontend knowledge (jQuery, CoffeeScript, SASS, Bootstrap);
● react JS, FLUX.
● be part of an interesting growing project;
● 100% remote job;
● times and materials;
● flexible schedule;
● part-time projects;
● interesting tasks and projects;
● participation in big commercial projects;
● opportunities for professional and career growth;
● decent payment.
● Implement, review, support and debug required features;
● deliver high-quality content within Agile methodology;
● writing reusable, testable and efficient code;
● Implementing security and data protection;
We work for the Canadian building company. The main goal of our project is the automatization of all the company’s business processes. The next step of the project is creating business handling tools not only for building companies but many others in Canada. We are creating a very flexible system for a middle business, it could be retail, building, accounting, etc. We are looking for high-level engineers and strong team-players to produce complex and stable solutions.