Our best candidate is a student of 3-4 course of Computer Science, Cyber Security, Telecommunications department.
On-site work: 24*7 shifts from the office, 120 hours per month.
General Job Description:
The Incident Response team uses monitoring, incident investigation and data mining techniques to monitor the quality of the service, improve it and handle events at real time.
We are looking for an incident response analyst to join our Incident Response team. As part of the team, the incident response analyst would be required to analyze and research the traffic and incidents data: verifying, monitoring and investigating and blocking phishing email attacks. Constantly improve the performance of the service, providing information and analysis service for internal customers. Monitoring phishing trends and prevented attacks using CYREN internal tools.
- Proven technical background in a computer-oriented or internet-based position
- Familiarity and research capabilities over the internet
- Availability to work between 120 hours a month in shifts
- Availability for 24*7 shifts
- The position requires ~2 weeks of training from the office during business hours
- Service awareness — internal customer service
- Multi-tasking, flexible and dynamic person
- Personal responsibility, high work morality, independent
- Fluent/very good English
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Attentive to details
- Hard worker and a team player
- Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Regular Expressions.
- Knowledge of TCP/ UDP, SMTP Internet Protocols, email protocols.
- background in Unix shells, Perl or equivalent scripting tools
- Background in information security
- Knowledge in HTML