We are looking for a QA Engineer for the project of MAKE (USA) — blockchain for Casperlabs.
Founded in 2017, MAKE is a software product development firm headquartered in the United States. We partner with innovative companies and projects to help build software products and execute product strategy with a focus on maximum impact and value creation. Industries of focus include public health data and blockchain-based technology.
In the public health space, we have partnered with the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluations (IHME) at the University of Washington (healthdata.org), an initiative privately funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. With them, we’ve been enabling public health policymakers to make data-based decisions for many years, and most recently we’ve been helping them empower governments and private organizations with their world-leading Covid-19 forecasting model. Clients that use the tools we develop include federal and state governments protecting public health, large pharmaceutical companies working on life-saving drugs and interventions, and multinationals protecting the health and safety of their employees.
In the blockchain-based technology space, we provide product strategy and software development services to some of the most innovative projects in the space, including Casper Network, the proof-of-stake protocol that provides enterprises, government entities and (decentralized) FinTech providers with a developer-friendly, predictable and highly performant backbone for their decentralized applications. As one of Casper’s software & product development partners, MAKE develops key eco-system tools such as the CSPR.live block explorer, middleware API platforms, wallet integrations, staking solutions and other tools, and consults enterprise and government clients who develop products on the Casper protocol.
15 engineers from Ukraine, Poland, UK and USA: front-end, back-end, QA, DevOps, CTO, CEO, PM.
MAKE is looking for a full-time QA Engineer contractor, working remotely. We are looking for a
• At least two years of experience as a QA (manual) engineer
• Understanding of key software testing principles, types and techniques
• Experience with QA documentation
• Experience with requirements validation and analysis
• Understanding of scrum-like iterative development processes
• English proficiency sufficient to communicate with American co-workers
• Self-organization and proactiveness
• Experience with product or requirements management
The position is 100% remote.
1. HR interview (15 min)
2. Interview with QA-lead (video-call, about 1 h)
3. Interview with PM (video-call, 30 min)