About the client:
It is a large company in the property management space that builds a suite of solutions for landlords and renters, covering the full lifecycle from advertising and marketing rental properties to signing leases and providing tenants with a portal for requesting maintenance, making payments, etc. They have grown rapidly over the last few years by acquiring several companies working in the space. They are now actively going through a transformation process to unify everything, bring solutions to the single uniform platform, etc.
About the project:
This project has a lot of manual processes around deployment and QA. They are working on an end-to-end solution to automate their CI/CD, Deployments and QA.
This project is to work with the DevOps organization and work on the end-to-end automation solution.
They are looking for input on best practices and optimization.
● 4+ years of experience working with CI/CD tools — Azure DevOps;
● Experience in creating and troubleshooting new build, and release pipelines for Windows / Linux / Both;
● Experience working with Git Based source control repositories such as GitHub, Azure DevOps, Bitbucket, etc;
● Experience and knowledge in writing and maintaining bash/PowerShell scripts;
● Experience working with cloud service providers;
● Experience in creating multiple Dev-SecOps pipelines using SCA, SAST & DAST tools;
● Upper-intermediate level of English speaking and writing knowledge.
It’ll help you work efficiently and comfortably:
● Understand Customer requirements and analyze the gaps between existing architecture and customer requirements;
● Prototype the proposed solutions, document & report to leadership & engineering teams to clarify the proposal;
● Demonstrate thought leadership in DevOps across multiple channels for various products & be a trusted advisor;
● Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to learn recent technologies and adapt to them;
● Provide Governance & oversight to guide implementation toward solution delivery;
● Guide & mentor the team to deliver the projects successfully;
● Excellent communication & collaboration skills.
We offer you:
● Reliable people-oriented company;
● A strong team of professionals, friendly and open to cooperation;
● Opportunity to share experiences at internal meetings and conferences;
● 100+ technical and non-technical training for development and broadening of horizons;
● Career growth and development;
● Regular salary review based on employee performance;
● Medical insurance from the first working day;
● 15 sick leave are fully compensated;
● 18 working days of paid leave;
● IT Club Loyalty program gives a lot of discounts and bonuses;
● English courses;
● Remote work;
● Team sports activities and corporate events.