About the company:
Coherent Solutions is a US based software product development and consulting company that solves client business problems by bringing together global expertise, innovation, and creativity to produce world-class technology solutions. The US-based delivery teams work side-by-side with 2200+ employees globally. North America headquarters reside in Minneapolis, US, with European locations in Bulgaria, Romania, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, Lithuania and Poland.
As part of the company’s expansion in Poland, we are looking for a professional to join our team in new branch in Wroclaw.
We are ready to consider Ukrainians in Poland and other countries.
About the Client:
Our client, a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work”. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. The company provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers — small, medium and large — have used the platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management.
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS and Azure Technologies
- REST APIs and SOAP web services with JSON and XML payloads
- Build advanced automated test suites for client’s market leading product suite
- Create and maintain automated test cases in the existing automation framework
- Discuss test strategies, plan and execute test cases via UI, API automation
- Work closely with product and development teams to clarify requirements, ensure testability and provide feedback on functional and technical design
- Conduct code reviews to manage quality of the tests created by development and automation teams
- Create/evaluate test tools to improve test process and quality
- Implement and help the team embrace best automation practices to maintain quality
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working with TDD, BDD UI automation frameworks and developing automation scripts
- Strong hands-on experience writing automation scripts in any of the following — Java, C#
- Good knowledge of Selenium test automation
- Testing experience in API testing, API automation tools
- Demonstrable Analytical & Problem-solving skills
- Experience with Agile and best practices for the full software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (Git), build processes, testing and ongoing maintenance
- Good written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills
- Experience in CI tools Teamcity, Jenkins etc.
- Fluent English
We have for you:
- Stable employment
- B2B or Contract of Employment
- Private health insurance — Luxmed
- Cafeteria platform (Cafeteria account + Multisport card)
- All global benefits practice such as referral bonus, additional paid days off depending on seniority, anniversaries
- Welcome pack
- Team building events
- Team lunches, drinks, snacks and fruits available
- Remote/hybrid work, office in the city center
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Internal trainings and Udemy courses
- And many other advantages which could be offered by fast-growing company
If this opportunity excites you, send us your resume!
Please, note, that we will consider all the applications with due respect, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted