We’re looking for an Angular developer for our client.
The company empowers organizations of all sizes to discover the truth in information — their most important digital asset. Using the platform, customers can accelerate their digital transformation and solve pressing IT and business challenges including multi-cloud data management, data protection, storage optimization, compliance readiness and workload portability — with no cloud vendor lock-in. Ninety-four percent of Fortune 100 companies rely on platform today to reveal data insights that drive competitive advantage.
Working with this project you’ll receive:
- Ability to work on really huge enterprise application, their product is an enterprise solution # 1 in the world for data protection
- Great client — very responsive, open for changes, you will be communicating directly with him (without any proxy like team lead/PM/etc)
- Great opportunities for project growth and development — after lift & shift initiative there will be a new feature development in WebUI
- Prospects to grow as a leader (team/tech) — for those who are interested in leadership
- For FE engineer: ability to get experience with E2E testing
- Years of experience 3+
- Experience with application architecture for large enterprise solutions
- Desired English level — B2. Minimum level — B1.
- Experience with MVVM-based frameworks such as React Js or Vue Js.
- Investigate the code to be migrated, understand the logic behind it
- Develop WebUI on new Angular for the WebUI application
- Unit testing, e2e testing
- Demo conduction
- Follow best practices and code standards accepted in the team
- Communication/consultation with the team, including client team
- Estimation of LOE of the upcoming work
You will like this opportunity if:
- You want to work on a huge enterprise application and embrace the complexities of it
- You want to communicate with the client directly
- You want to learn from others, you enjoy team collaboration
What Do we offer:
- 100+ technical and non-technical trainings to develop and expand your horizons;
- Internal meetings and conferences (we like sharing our expertise);
- English courses;
- Free medical insurance;
- Remote work option;
- 15 sick days fully compensated;
- Team sports activities, and corporate events;
- GYM compensation;
- 18 business days of paid vacation;