Our client is an American company that provides the world-class shared services, including, technical systems and expertise, legal, accounting, and human resources.
We’re building 100%-cloud-native, serverless code on the AWS and Salesforce platforms to support our webinar marketing platform.
Our team works hard, works smart, and works together. As a member of our team, you will own software development for a user story from design to deployment and learn and work with cutting-edge cloud technologies.
• Building Bash scripts to deploy infrastructure using AWS CloudFormation;
• Tasks for automation of the deployments;
• Add more functionalities into the current DevOps tools via typescripts;
• Help with Kubernetes set up;
• Help with improving/correcting the issue in system health;
• Migration tasks;
• If the needs happen (we do not plan it will happen often), some support will be needed in not standard business hours;
• Experience working with Java and SQL;
• Experience working with AWS (Lambda, Step Function, API Gateway, EC2, SQS, Dynamo, RDS, Kinesis) — good to have;
• Experience working with Salesforce PaaS (Apex, Heroku, Lightning) — nice to have;
• Experience working with Angular.JS, TypeScript, Node.JS — nice to have;
• Experience working with the Snowflake database — nice to have;
• Good communicator;
• Learn new things quickly;
• Knowledge of written and verbal English (Intermediate at least);