Our client is a nonprofit organization that’s dedicated to helping every patient get the life-saving transplant they need. As trusted leaders in advancing treatments for those facing life-threatening blood cancers, they provide the ground-breaking research, innovative technologies, patient support and education that save lives.
The goal of the project is to provide the match results that customers rely on to identify the best cellular therapy for their patients.
• Develop tests in the current framework;
• Shift focus from UI to API testing, both in new and existing tests;
• Execute regression regularly (manually when needed);
• Develop QA strategy for features;
• Develop and maintain test cases in Jira;
• Suggest technical and process improvements;
Oracle DB/MS SQL
• Knowledge of verbal and written English (Intermediate level at least);
• Experience in testing;
• Understanding of UI and API testing;
• Experience in manual testing;