We are looking for a talented Email marketing specialist to take the lead with our SMS/email marketing strategies. This position’s main duties include strategizing and executing all SMS/email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing SMS/email databases and creating newsletters. As an Email campaigner, your role is to reach a variety of targeted audiences through email campaigns and inform them about our services and product. In the beginning, the candidate will work as SMS campaigner, later working with email campaigns will be added to responsibilities.
This opportunity provides the following:
• The challenging and rewarding work environment
• Professional Growth and development opportunities as we only start to form our team
• Competitive Compensation
• Proven work experience as a SMS/email marketing manager or digital marketing specialist
• At least Upper-Intermediate spoken and written English level
• Knowledge of marketing automation technology
• Familiarity with analytical and database tools
• Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
• Strong self-management and communication skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, we offer:
• Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
• Informal and friendly atmosphere;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Opportunity for professional growth;
• English classes with a lot of fun;
• Cool corporate events, team buildings;
• Thursday-parties (movie-nights, beer&pizza parties, games etc)
• Great discount package (beauty salons, barber-shops, cinema etc.)
• Yoga at the office twice a week;
• Birthday gifts;
• Attention to every employee;
• Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
• Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
• Ensure messages are sent in proper form and template.
• Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
• Develop a personalization strategy.
• Include specific graphics, incentives, and detailed descriptions.
• Review messages for brevity.
• Send messages to those who have opted-in for messages.
• Ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
• Create a database of emails for lead generation.
• Follow up on interested respondents.
• Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
• Include persuasive ’call-to-actions’ in advertisements and promotions.
• Place orders for products.
• Design and write press releases.
• Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
• Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
• Coordinate and monitor the maintenance, integrity, and security of several databases.
• Develop and code the list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns and communicate requirements to the primary database vendor.