Our client was launched in 2020 to provide women that are over 40 with makeup and skincare products specifically formulated for more mature skin.
With regard to the technical side, the current project consists of a single store, build on Shopify+. Additionally, They would like to open up/build another Shopify store. Most of the traffic comes from the US Market — namely 90%, and the rest 10% is from Canada.
They also run Amazon EC2 servers, and they run landing pages that are basic HTML, JS, and CSS (and a bit of PHP). These act as landing pages for Facebook, Pinterest, and Google, which prequalify traffic and give discount codes.
— Complete know-how of Shopify+ of at least 3 years;
— Strong programming knowledge of “Liquid” for Shopify Stores and Shopify Themes is a must-have;
— Knowledge of HTML5, JS, PHP, and CSS;
— Strong interpersonal skills to interact with the team;
— Developer should be self-motivated, confident, and ready to work in all team environments;
— Responsible, proactive;
— Very good English level.
From a technical standpoint:
— To speed up the main website;
— Add new integrations like smart card etc.
From a personal standpoint:
— The candidate should be active and creative, as well as he shall take a big part in the current processes;
— Proactive instead of reactive;
— The person who would contribute to the team.
— Creating and landing the site based on Shopify;
— Maintenance of the current website;
— Integrations of the new features;
— Managing landing pages;
— Improving the current quality and speed of the site;
— Creating the new funnels.
— Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
— Informal and friendly atmosphere;
— Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
— Opportunity for professional growth;
— IT CLUSTER membership;
— English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
— Cool corporate events, team buildings;
— New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
— Library in the office;
— Gym in the office;
— Ping-pong and PS;
— Birthday gifts;
— Attention to every employee.