We are is searching for a brilliant design leader! Our Client is a fast-growing SaaS company that develops and markets unique online experiences through products, technology, and marketing innovative on to the FinTech (Financial Technologies) and MarTech (Marketing Technologies) Industries.
As our leading Web Designer, you will have a great impact on our platform’s web presence and growth. You will be responsible for creating fully-fledged websites and end-to-end online user experience for our global clients on the web and mobile, reaching millions around the world.
If you seek to work in an environment that encourages creativity, if you care about the performance of your designs and look to challenge your abilities to connect creative web design with customer’s needs, we are the place for you.
● 3+ years experience in full websites design of customer-facing, global-facing online companies;
● 1+ years of experience leading a team;
● Experience in designing for B2C, SaaS or SMB verticals;
● Strong understanding of usability and user experience principles;
● Excellent communication skills — Have the ability to discuss and explain design options to stakeholders;
● Experience working with advanced front-end elements — advantage;
● Proven experience with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.);
● Professional, efficient, organized, and detail-oriented;
● Experience working with WordPress and WordPress website builders;
● Willing and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment;
● Experience with video’s — an advantage;
● Fluent in English;
● Online portfolio — a must.
● Competitive remuneration;
● Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
● Opportunity for professional growth;
● IT CLUSTER membership;
● English classes with a lot of fun;
● Cool corporate events, team buildings;
● Thursdays “happy hours”;
● New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
● Library in the office;
● Gym in the office;
● Ping-pong and PS;
● Birthday gifts;
● Attention to every employee.
● Hire and train a small, elite team of designers;
● Design, work on and manage large-scale, high-end web design projects;
● Develop and designs online brands, their brand strategies, and brand-book guidelines;
● Design landing pages, social pages look & feel, and other branding collaterals;
● Design and implement ideas for enhancing customer engagement and conversion;
● Improve existing user interface designs;
● Create wireframes, prototypes for new products;
● Develop a deep understanding of our users by conducting research, data analysis, and competitor analysis;
● Teamwork and collaboration with different departments in the company as part of a creative brainstorming process.
Our client’s company is at the heart of the FinTech transformational shift. We empower brokers to deliver holistic, tailored trading experiences to retail traders by leveraging our proprietary end-to-end SaaS TradeLogiq trading platform.
Brokers can now harness TradeLogiqTM, a 360° platform to manage all aspects of the trading experience. From risk and assets management, trading engine, customer relations management (CRM), marketing automation, business analytics, customer support, to compliance configuration modules and intuitive UI — we deliver a turnkey solution over the cloud.
Our client has over 100 based in Ukraine, Spain, Romania, and Israel and growing fast.
Logiq Labs offers:
TradeLogiqTM SaaS Trading platform
Services — custom developments, web design, and UX