● At least 2 years of proven experience in complex digital marketing and strategy development.
● Perfect knowledge of SEO, SMM, PPC, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, and how to make it all work in synergy.
● WordPress knowledge
● Marketing background is a great plus
● Good business analytics and market research experience
● English level — upper Intermediate (good verbal and writing)
● Design knowledge is a plus (at least Photoshop basics)
● Excellent project management, time management, and communication skills
● Competitive remuneration;
● Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
● Іnformal and friendly atmosphere;
● Opportunity for professional growth;
● English classes with a lot of fun;
● ІT CLUSTER membership
● Cool corporate events, team buildings;
● Thursdays “happy hours”;
● New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
● Library in the office;
● Gym in the office;
● Ping-pong and PS;
● Birthday gifts;
● Attention to every employee.
● Promote IT Academy
● Strategy development and implementation
● Execution and participation in PPC, SEO, SMM, Content Marketing and Email Marketing
● Market research and regular analytics
● Searching for new ways of the project improvement
● Please, don’t apply if you are a freelancer with many other projects or digital agencies.
Central Academy — a brand-new progressive tech school — is currently seeking an amazing Digital Marketing Manager with a good understanding of the educational industry and how to promote such business efficiently. The position means work with all the digital channels simultaneously, creating killer digital strategies, and involving team resources for the best result and efficiency.
If you’re a digital marketing pro who likes to think outside the box and loves working with people, this could be your perfect fit.
The position means full involvement in all the business processes personally, so sometimes you will need to do keyword research, arrange campaigns in Google Ads, work with WordPress, make a post on Facebook, or create an email template on your own.