We are looking for an experienced HR generalist to ensure that all human resources operations are carried out smoothly and effectively.
You will be responsible for developing HR strategies and providing advice to management on all related subjects.
The goal is to ensure that all HR needs of the team are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
● 1.5+ years of successful experience in an HR generalist (HR/Recruiter) position in an IT company
● Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
● Рroven track record of launching HR projects and full-cycle recruitment experience
● Business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
● Conflict solving skills
● Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
● Upper-Intermediate English level or higher is a must
● Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
● Opportunity for professional growth;
● IT CLUSTER membership;
● English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
● Cool corporate events, team buildings;
● Thursdays “happy hours”;
● New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
● Library in the office;
● Gym in the office;
● Ping-pong and PS;
● Birthday gifts;
● Attention to every employee.