● Experience in the same position 1.5 years
● English — at least Upper-Intermediate(preferable American accent);
● Working with fixed projects is a must;
● Managing a few projects simultaneously;
● Good knowledge of MS Office;
● Flexibility and adaptability;
● Good oral and written communication skills;
● Organizational skills and the ability to multitask;
● The ability to be proactive and take the initiative;
● Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
● Tact and diplomacy;
● Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
● Competitive remuneration
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Opportunity for professional growth;
● English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
● Cool corporate events, team buildings;
● Thursdays “happy hours”;
● New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
● Library in the office;
● Gym in the office;
● Ping-pong and PS;
● Birthday gifts;
● Attention to every employee.
● Delivering project on time and within budgetary guidelines while exceeding the client’s expectations.
● Guiding clients through the website & mobile development process.
● Interacting with clients on tasks.
● Monitoring Programming request queues from customers.
● Managing workflow for Developers, and ensuring that the client deadlines are met.