● At least 3 years of UX/UI design experience;
● Experience creating annotated wireframes and user flows; user testing
● Experience with ecommerce and marketplaces.
● In-depth knowledge of user interface patterns for web, and responsive design;
● Excellent UX design skills;
● Excellent visual design skills (layout, typography, color);
● Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
● Proficiency in design tools: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator;
● Superb attention to detail;
● Ability to work well in an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team;
● Multi-tasking (ability to work not only on one project), hard and fast worker;
● At least Intermediate English level.
● Competitive remuneration;
● Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Opportunity for professional growth;
● English classes with a lot of fun;
● IT CLUSTER membership
● Cool corporate events, team buildings;
● Thursdays “happy hours”;
● New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
● Library in the office;
● Gym in the office;
● Ping-pong and PS;
● Birthday gifts;
● Attention to every employee
● Working directly with the CTO and dev team, to build a pleasant experience for buyers, and sellers.
● Sketching and prototyping ideas to quickly assess the viability according to specification docs.
● Lead the website’s look&feel, in a way that will deliver company values (sustainability, style, social).
Our client’s business is a resale marketplace with a vision to make resale as simple, safe, and stylish as retail— at scale.
They are currently focused on 4 categories: fashion, art, kids and home style.
Their unique competitive advantage is:
● Technology — they enable sellers to automatically create an attractive showcase and close a deal in no time with a digital technology based on image recognition, AI and big data analyses.
● Social — they keep commerce human with meaningful interactions between buyers and sellers, creating a community and bringing smart shoppers together.