We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) professional to join our team. The SEO Marketing Manager will be responsible for organic traffic of our internal and clients’ projects, support and manage number of websites in various languages (mostly in English but also in Hebrew, German, French, Spanish). This position demands a data-driven expert with a passion for increasing ROI and cutting-edge industry knowledge.
● 2+ years of SEO experience with demonstrable results
● Deep understanding of industry standards and best practices
● Expertise with industry tools including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Yandex Metrika, Search Console, SemRush, Woorank, Spyfu, Rank Sonic etc.
● Familiarity with content management systems (WordPress preferred)
● English level — at least upper intermediate
● Excellent project management, time management and communication skills
***Please, don’t apply if you are a freelancer or digital agency — only full-time job considered.
● ASO (App Search Optimization)
● Google Ads
● Content marketing
● Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
● Informal and friendly atmosphere;
● Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
● Opportunity for professional growth;
● IT CLUSTER membership;
● English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
● Cool corporate events, team buildings;
● Thursdays “happy hours”;
● New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
● Library in the office;
● Gym in the office;
● Ping-pong and PS;
● Birthday gifts;
● Attention to every employee.
● Owning the roadmap for our SEO strategy
● Identifying growth opportunities through analysis of keywords, content, competitors, etc.
● Identifying and seeking backlink opportunities
● Improve on-page SEO constantly
● Collaboration with content manager to generate SEO optimized articles for the website blogs
● Conducting and acting on the results of technical audits
● Monitoring and analyzing search traffic, rankings and results weekly
● Summarizing and reporting on results