We are looking for an experienced and talented marketing expert who will be able to manage Google & Facebook Campaigns and will be a great addition to our client’s team.
Google campaigner requirements:
• Knowledge of all capabilities of campaigns — Search, GDN, Gmail and shopping, and Youtube
• Proven knowledge of maintaining and optimize large scale campaigns ($100 000 a month)
• Knowledge of all the capabilities of the creatives
• Reporting — Create data studio reports for all campaigns
• Insights — get insights from all campaigns.
• Conversion and Remarketing implementation experience using a google tag manager
• Create audiences to get the KPI results
• Create experiments
Facebook campaigner requirements:
• Planning capabilities — awareness consideration and intent — and create a media plan.
• Understanding Client Objectives and define KPI
• Experience with different buying methods: Auction and R&F
• Experience of creating all kinds of Audiences
• Understand different metrics and optimize campaigns using them.
• Reporting — build summary reports.
• Pixels, and events, using Tag Manager
• E-com option:
• Create a catalog, and manage catalog campaigns.
• High verbal and written English level — at least Advanced
• Overcome obstacles by your own: superb analytical and problem-solving skills
• Super meticulous and attentive to details
• Goal-oriented, able to reach set goals and KPI
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• experience in managing campaigns in the Israeli market
• experience with pixel implementation
• experience with application and SDK implementation
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, we offer:
• Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
• Informal and friendly atmosphere;
• Bureaucracy-free and people-oriented culture
• Opportunity for professional growth;
• English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
• Cool corporate events, team buildings;
• Thursdays “happy hours”;
• New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
• Library in the office;
• Gym in the office;
• Ping-pong and PS;
• Birthday gifts;
• Attention to every employee;
Our client is a multinational advertising and public relations company and is the oldest and one of the largest marketing and communications companies in the world. Harnessing the power of the modern media landscape to drive one-to-one consumer engagement at scale, our client’s company creates value for clients through global media agency brands and scaled capabilities across investment, strategy, insights and analytics, data and technology, commerce, performance marketing, and content.