We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic BI Developer who will join our client’s BI team and mentoring its 2 members:
• Our fast-growing team is responsible for the technological development of the company. Each member of the team is a co-owner of our full Agile life cycle (development, implementation, maintenance, support, performance tuning).
• You will work closely with marketing teams, data scientists, analysts, product managers, and other internal and external customers, to create complicated data pipelines, internal reports, customer-facing dashboards, while also leading many other BI and Non-BI technological projects.
• We’re using cloud platforms (AWS, GCD) to maintain ongoing integrations with multiple external data sources (Facebook, Google, Appsflyer, etc’). Main technologies used are Rivery, Google BigQuery, Google Data studio, and Python.
• 5+ years of experience in BI and ETL Development
• Expert skills in SQL, including query performance optimization
• Exceptional analytical skills, problem-solving skills, and communications skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or other quantitative/analytical degree, or equivalent role in army unit service
• Experience with Google BigQuery, Google Dataprep, or equivalent technology
• Experience with BI reporting (Tableau, Google Data Studio)
• Proficiency in the Mobile App performance marketing domain
• Programming skills (Python\R)
• Team Lead experience
Besides such basics as a competitive salary, comfortable and motivating work environment, we offer:
• Work at an international company with high-tech software products;
• Informal and friendly atmosphere;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Opportunity for professional growth;
• English and Hebrew classes with a lot of fun;
• Medical insurance (personal approach);
• Cool corporate events, team buildings;
• Thursdays and Fridays “happy hours”;
• Great discount package (beauty salons, barber-shops, cinema, etc);
• New big office with a lot of cool stuff;
• Library in the office;
• Gym in the office;
• Ping-pong and PS;
• Birthday gifts;
• Attention to every employee;
Our client is a performance marketing company that provides holistic digital marketing solutions, implementing top User Acquisition, App Store Optimization & Search Engine Optimization methodologies. They are managing marketing efforts for very large brands by combining experienced personnel, in-house design studio and advanced analytics and predictive technology. Among our clients: Google, Airbnb, Tinder, Pampers, Pocker Stars, EPIC Games, Playtika, WSOP, Scientific Games, Gett, etc.