• Higher technical education;
• Good OOP knowledge and experience is obligatory;
• Good design patterns knowledge is a plus;
• Good knowledge and experience with STL;
• Experience of work with C++, programming experience with Win 32 GUI and with the help of MFC is obligatory (no less than
• Responsibility, result orientation, teamwork, attentiveness, ability to learn quickly;
• Good command of the English language (Oral, Written).
One of the Projects is a highly complex solution for automation of the workflow of microbiological laboratory, which is universal both for a single-site and a multi-site working environment. It is a complex solution for automation of processes of general clinical laboratory. System allows generating unified reports of different kinds and provides computerized work during all the stages of the process, which substantially increases precision of the results of laboratory research. Also it allows working with information about patient, sample, taken for the research, tests and research results. The system allows generating unified reports of different kinds.